A Thorough Understanding Of Both Sides Of A Criminal Matter
Along with experience, Cal also knows both sides of a case, having previously worked as a chief assistant with the DeKalb County District Attorney's Office, a chief public defender for Rockdale County, and then a pro hac recorder's judge for DeKalb County all prior to defending individuals at Manning & Leipold.
Cal Leipold handles many different matters including both misdemeanors and felonies involving:
- Traffic violations, such as speeding tickets and DUI
- Drug charges, involving the sale, possession and trafficking of controlled substances
- Illegal gambling, involving slot machines, craps, card games and wagers
- Internet crimes, including invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, online scams and cyberstalking
- Asset forfeiture, which involves the confiscation of personal property by government officials
- Sex offenses, such as sexual assault, indecency with a child, possession of child pornography and sex offender registry removal procedures
- Theft charges, such as shoplifting and auto theft
- White collar offenses
- Domestic violence
- Juvenile offenses
- Expungements/restriction of records
He also handles criminal appeals.
Cal Leipold takes pride in making sure his clients never have to track him down if they have questions or need to know the status of their case.
He is always available when they need him — day or night — because he understands serious prison time, loss of a driver's license or ability to see their kids is potentially at stake.
Call for experienced defense 404-907-2335. Free consults. Flexible appointments.